Jet Lag is a type of illness related to sleep disorders. This occurs temporarily from flying across world time zones and the body is still unable to adapt to the new time zone. Causing symptoms such as insomnia or sleeping too much. tiredness in the daytime. Lack of concentration and ability to work Problems in the gastrointestinal tract.
Although the symptoms of Jet Lag will improve after 1-2 days when the patient recovers and adjusts. But for some people, it may take longer than that. Jet Lag may affect leisure travel. business contact and life after traveling. Until some patients may need medical treatment UFABET
Jet Lag can happen to people of all ages. The symptoms found tend to be more severe if traveling for a long time. Or through several different time zones. The symptoms found include:
- Sleep problems, such as insomnia, not getting enough sleep, waking up in the middle of the night , waking up early, or sleeping too much
- Fatigue , lethargy, exhaustion, drowsiness during the day
- Lack of concentration and ability to work normally
- memory problems
- Gastrointestinal problems such as constipation, diarrhea, indigestion, loss of appetite
- Feeling sick, headache, dizziness, confusion, sweating, muscle aches.
- Mood changes, such as irritability, anxiety